Saturday 17 April 2010

Post Production Audience Feedback

To gain an insight what people in my group thought of my project I decided to under go some audience feedback with some of my colleagues.


Beneath is the footage taken and the individuals responses.

Each persons film was taken into account so everyone could benefit from the feedback given.

These videos were filmed using the iSight camera which is built into my mac and then edited using iMovie. From this the clips were then exported via quick-time, then uploaded to photobucket, where the embed code was copied allowing me to place the clips into this post.



Audience Feedback on my piece No One Likes A Hero is below





Ellis Clarks audience feedback on his film Dead Moor is below





Here is Saskia Adams feedback on her short film Driven Away





Finally Tom Coplands audience feedback on his production Procrastination

No comments:

Post a Comment